Cute Stone is a modern parenting brand for parents and babies, which is dedicated to creating 0-3 year-old babies' supplies and toys, strives to be a good assistant for global parenting. We encourage parents to follow baby-led weaning. Eating with your baby-at the same time, at the same table and sharing the same food-is at the heart of baby-led weaning!
Cute Stone Toddlers Feeding Training Spoon and Fork Sets
- Material: tip-food grade pp, handle-TPE
- Dimension: 5.9×1.2×0.4 inches
- Weight: 4.3 ounce
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6M+
- Color: orange/mint-green/blue
- Quantity: 3 spoons and 3 forks
- Food-grade pp material, child-friendly and odorless, BPA Free.
- Rounded and smooth spoon, makes it easier for your baby to eat while still protecting their delicate mouth.
- The fork head is round, easy to fork food, not to scratch the baby's gums.
- Utensils spoon fork set can be bent left or right or bent forward 90° without rebounding, easy for baby to eat independently.
- One-piece molding process, which makes mother no worry about cleaning.
- Long enough ergonomically designed non-slip silicone handle, makes babies much easier to grasp.
- Spoon and fork are small and light, great for on-the-go.
Bendable Fork and Spoon Sets
Babies who are just beginning to learn to eat independently have incomplete motor nerve development and are unable to hold the spoon well. Child care experts recommend it is better to use bendable spoons than straight spoons for toddlers under the age of 2.
Rounded Fork and Spoon
Rounded and smooth spoon and fork. Their edges are burr-free, and your baby will feel more comfortable to use them.
Food Grade PP Material
Food grade PP material, odorless, BPA Free. We control every detail from the source, just to bring you better user experience.
Suitable for Dishwasher
Suitable for Dishwasher(ONLY for upper level of the dishwasher), these spoons and fork are easy to clean and maintain. If you are a working mom, go ahead invest in some Cute Stone spoons and forks.
Help Your Baby to Self-Feed with a Spoon
Learning to scoop food in a spoon, stab fruit with a fork and steer a loaded utensil to the mouth are all great ways for your baby to practice hand eye coordination skills.